- **All spaces are a 10×10 area, vendors must provide any power/table/chairs/pop-up**
- Vendor is allowed to retail and needs to be self-sufficient.
- Campaign One At A Time is not liable for any lost/ stolen/ damaged goods at any Event unless caused by the fault of 3rd Annual Campaign One At A Time Grillin N Chillin Festival
- There will be no storage on-site other than in Vendor’s area, so all materials has to be stored in Vendor’s area. Area is limited to the booth space.
- Subject to Section 3 of the Standard Terms & Conditions, Vendors to manage payment directly, 3rd Annual Campaign One At A Time Grillin N Chillin Festival will not take responsibility or liability for any sales or sales tax.
- All sales final. No refunds will be granted due to failure to attend the festival once payment is submitted.
- Vendor is required to have at least minimum of one (1) staff members present at the booth at all times.
- Vendor will be responsible for overall set up and breakdown of booth:
- Booth Design & Materials
- Insurance Certificate/Seller’s Permit Required and posted
- Production Timeline
- Vendors contact details including insurance
- Shipping Manifest
- Vendor Booth is required to have weights/sandbags to hold down booth from any weather conditions
- Additional expenses (such as labor, drayage, power, internet and production services) may be incurred by vendor based on needs